News HeadlinesLovington High Lovington, NM News

Lovington High School News Submitted by Alumni

Lovington High School News From Around The Web

Parents Spread Awareness Through Teen's Last Text In Bathtub

July 20, 2017 by CBS Sacramento

CBS SacramentoInvestigators also noted that there's no indication the teen's cellphone was ever immersed in water. Coe was an incoming high school freshman from Lubbock, Texas. She was visiting her father in Lovington, New Mexico, when she died. The U.S. Consumer ...

Police release photo girl took before electrocution in bathtub

July 19, 2017 by 10TV

10TVPolice in Lovington, New Mexico have released the last picture taken by a 14-year-old girl who apparently died from electrocution after her plugged-in cellphone made its way into the bathtub she was in. The photo shows a phone charger plugged into a ...

Teen's last text before her death shows dangerous situation

July 19, 2017 by The Mercury News

The Mercury NewsLOVINGTON, N.M. (AP) — The parents of a Texas teen who died after she was electrocuted in a bathtub are sharing one of the last photos their daughter texted. They hope it will ... Coe was an incoming high school freshman from Lubbock, Texas. She was ...

Parents hope Texas teen's last text will spread awareness

July 19, 2017 by KCBD-TV

LOVINGTON, N.M. (AP) - The parents of a Texas teen who died after she was accidentally electrocuted inside a bathtub are sharing one of the last photos their daughter sent before her death. The photo taken July 9 shows an extension cord that 14-year ...

Family releases last text of teen electrocuted in bathtub while charging phone

July 18, 2017 by fox8.com

fox8.comShe lived in Texas but was spending the summer with her dad in Lovington, New Mexico, before heading to high school in Houston. “She was my everything,” her father, Logan Coe, said. It was not uncommon for Coe to spend hours relaxing in the bath, her ...

Police release last text from girl electrocuted in bathtub

July 18, 2017 by KRON4.com

KRON4.comLUBBOCK, TX (KLBK) — The family of Madison Coe, 14, authorized the release of her last image sent via text message before she died while staying with her dad in Lovington, New Mexico. ... There were plans for her to attend high school in Houston.

Lovington teen electrocuted by a cellphone

July 17, 2017 by Blasting News

Blasting NewsIn an unfortunate event, a 14-year old girl from #Lovington, New Mexico, succumbed to death because of electrocution while using her #cellphone in a bathtub. It was a regular Sunday for Madison Coe and her family when the incident occurred. The teen, a ...

PICTURED: The heartbreaking final photo taken by girl, 15, just moments before she dropped her phone in the bath ...

July 16, 2017 by Daily Mail

Daily MailMadison Coe, from Lovington, New Mexico, sent a text message to a friend along with a picture of her phone plugged into an extension cord just minutes before she died, police believe. 'When you use and (sic) extension cord so you can plug in your phone ...

Texas teen was electrocuted by her cellphone while taking a bath, her family says

July 12, 2017 by St. Augustine Record

St. Augustine RecordThe cellphone had fallen into the bathtub, family told local news in Lovington, N.M., and the girl had a burn mark on her hand. Coe, an ... She was spending the summer in New Mexico with her father before starting her freshman year of high school in ...

Police investigate, family speaks after teen's death in bathtub

July 12, 2017 by 10TV

10TVFelisha Owens, Madison's step-mom, said the teenager was spending the summer with her father in Lovington before heading off to high school in Houston. Then something happened that changed their lives forever. "It's not uncommon for her to spend two ...

Police: Girl may have been electrocuted by phone in bathtub

July 12, 2017 by WIAT 42

WIAT 42LOVINGTON, N.M. (AP) — Police in New Mexico are investigating whether a Texas teenager was electrocuted when she grabbed her charging cell phone while bathing. Detective Sgt. David Miranda of the Lovington Police Department said Tuesday that the ...

Teen electrocuted while using cellphone in bathtub

July 12, 2017 by WILX-TV

WILX-TVLovington, NM (WILX)- A teenager from Texas dies when she is electrocuted by her smartphone in a bathtub. Madison Coe, age 14, ... Madison had just finished the 8th grade and was headed to high school in Houston, Texas in the fall. She loved basketball ...

Texas girl dies while using smartphone in bathtub

July 11, 2017 by KHOU

KHOUThe straight-A student was set to start high school in League City in the fall, but she died in a freak accident over the weekend in New Mexico. She was electrocuted in the bathtub when she dropped her cellphone in the water. Coe was in Lovington, N.M. ...

Lubbock teen dies from phone electrocution, raising safety concerns (VIDEO)

July 11, 2017 by Amarillo.com

Amarillo.comShortly before 12:30 a.m. Sunday, Lovington, N.M., police and emergency medical personnel were called to the 800 block of West Avenue H about an unresponsive female, according to a Lovington police news release. While officials have not announced a ...

Lubbock teen electrocuted while using cellphone in bathtub, family says

July 11, 2017 by Fort Worth Star Telegram

Fort Worth Star TelegramA Texas teenager was apparently electrocuted while using her cellphone in a bathtub over the weekend, her family said. Madison Coe, 14, of Lubbock died early Sunday, according to KCBD-TV. She had been staying at her father's house in Lovington, N.M..

News headlines by Google News

We have listed the latest news headlines that include Lovington High . This site has been created to offer a place for LHS alumni to reconnect and share memories.

In addition to these news headlines, you may also want to join the Lovington High Lovington, NM alumni directory and check out the yearbook listings.